• To perform 1st and 2nd level support to customers
• To provide troubleshooting support to customers.
• Coordinate with vendors for case investigation and closure
• Support customer with accordance to customer’s IT Maintenance contracts service level
• Provide email, phone, remote and onsite support to customers
• Setup, install and configure IT equipment and systems
• Other duties as assigned by the management.
• Candidate must possess at least a GCE N/O Level qualifications
• Min 1 year of experience in System Integrator environment
• Proficient knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies such as TCP/IP, server and networks
• Positive attitude and willing to take challenges.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
• Able to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative.
• A positive approach to working with people.
• Willing to accept late hours and weekend work depending on requirements
• Experience in configuring and deploying server will be a plus