• Provide system integration activities for clients’ IT infrastructure
• Deploy, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and support WAN/LAN, firewall, servers, backup management, hardware and OS
• Deliver and manage IT services and service level agreements
• Work with vendors to evaluate products and recommend enhancements
• Other duties as assigned by the management.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or higher qualifications
• Min 1 year of experience in System Integrator environment
• Proficient knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies such as TCP/IP, Virtualization (VMware & Hyper-V), Exchange, server, networks, Active Directory and Group Policies
• Positive attitude and willing to take challenges.
• Knowledge of basic IT Security will be a plus
• Certification of MSCA/MCSE/CCNA/CCNP will be a plus