Power your business growth with Azure’s extensive range of cloud offerings.
Are you thinking of moving your current IT infrastructure to the Microsoft Azure cloud? SWiZ Technologies provides transitioning advice and management services for Azure. Tap on our technical expertise to help you achieve your business goals.
Get a free consultation with our IT experts to discuss your requirements.
What is Azure and how does it benefit my business?
95 percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on Azure for trusted cloud services. The Azure cloud platform has more than 200 products and cloud services designed to help build, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises, and at the edge, with the tools and frameworks of your choice.
- It’s ideal for small businesses and established enterprises due to its in-built scalability and pay-as-you-go pricing model, so you can transition from Capital Expenditure to Operating Expenditure model with ease.
- Save on hardware, maintenance and in-house IT costs when you launch and store applications in the cloud.
- Get access to top-notch security, compliance, and disaster recovery. Azure is ahead of the competition when it comes to protecting your data with a team of over 3500 global security experts and more than 90 compliance offerings.
- Complement and expand your current IT infrastructure with a platform that makes it easy to quickly deploy your current applications with minimal or no downtime. You can also choose whether to utilize a public cloud or operate autonomously with a hybrid cloud environment.
- If you are operating in a high-risk industry, Azure has designed specific applications to address your unique needs. They include features like offline cloud services, individualized security needs, simplified compliance, and modernized customer apps.
How can SWiZ Technologies help?
For starters, we can design your Azure requirements based on your unique needs and setup an Azure subscription for your business. Based on your service agreement, our team of Microsoft Certified experts can also support you by:
- Deploying, managing and upgrade your applications.
- Integrating Microsoft Azure to your existing infrastructure and customizing it to be a scalable solution, whether you are on cloud, on-premises or a hybrid environment, according to Microsoft best practices.
- Reducing your risk with round-the-clock monitoring, management and proactive notifications to minimize downtime.